Welcome to a space where the early childhood education community and the world of technology create a new class of learning.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
m-Learning in Preschool
As I think about how mobile learning can be incorporated into my classroom of 4 year olds, I find myself struggling with it. I guess I consider smartphones and tablets more of an entertainment type of technology tool rather than a teaching tool. Yes they are useful for eReading, photos, apps, and surfing the internet, but what is its value in preschool. I am very open when it come to using technology in the classroom and I can usually find a way to make any resource or tool appropriate for my classroom needs. It is a little frustrating that I have yet to find or understand the value of m-Learning in an early childhood education setting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment